Wow, it's been an exhausting few weeks! We're officially in St. Louis, more or less settled into our new apartment. Josh has already started his Greek class and has said it's like drinking out of a fire hydrant every class, so that's a good start. I've started my job working as a nanny for 2 boys, almost 8 and 10. They are so sweet and get along really well with Howie, which is good! I'm getting a preview of coming attractions... what Howie is going to be doing 7 years down the road and so forth. Howie is adjusting to having his own room! It's wonderful to be able to contain most of his stuff in his room (instead of having it scattered across the kitchen, front room/bedroom, etc.) and close the door if he cries before bedtime- ahh, new luxuries. I had hoped that my track record with dishes would improve once I wasn't doing dishes in Howie's bedroom, but that's yet to happen...
As far as we can tell all of our boxes appear to have made it to St. Louis, with the exception of a little box full of spices and herbs. Believe it or not, this is somewhat of a major casualty. I packed that box and it was one that I held up as my best packing feat... it was very small and packed very tight. I am not an organized person in general, but I think the one organized bone in my body did enjoy the challenge of packing good boxes.
More to come... I have many pictures to post. Have a great day!
2 comments:
So glad to hear you made it safe and sound... can't wait to see the pictures!
2 things...I need an email address and a mailing address from you all ASAP
Post a Comment