Sunday, January 25, 2009

Where I've Been For the Last Month and 11 Days

We have all been sick for the last bagillion months, so it seems... resting on mama has become one of Howie's favorite things



Howie, the yoga master... how exactly does he do this? He does a perfect downward dog



Josh's new glasses!!! The big excitement in our house

The illicit toy

You know, I just don't have that kind of time in my schedule right now


Christmas in Peachtree City









Howie doesn't really get the concept of a train track

Breakfast on Christmas Morning




Christmas in Peoria






Hello Friends! This past month has been pretty crazy... we spent 10 days with Josh's family in Peachtree City over Christmas, and ever since we got back I feel like I've been busy but I'm not sure what I've been doing. Things are fine here- Josh is starting his spring semester on Tuesday and I'm also taking an evening course on Thursdays, World Religions! I'm pretty excited about that one. Auditing, of course.
Much more to come later. Until then, we bid you adieu!

3 comments:

lisa said...

love the new pics, bets! we've been under the weather too. looking forward to hanging out sometime when we're all healthy.

xo

Springer and Laura Susan said...

Yeah! Welcome back! Great pictures, and I'm glad y'all had a wonderful Christmas. I especially like your hair, Betsy... looking good!

lisa said...

ps- the picture of howie lying on your chest is the sweetest mom/baby picture i've seen. you should turn it into a painting. frame it. hang it on your wall. i love it.