Monday, April 13, 2009

Some pictures for your viewing pleasure

Hey, this is fun!!

He's just tall enough to see out the window

Howie had a great visit with his Nana and Bible Bill last week!

Nana set up an Easter egg hunt for Howie



Howie thinks that Josh is a jungle gym

Showing blueberry pancakes some love





One of his favorite all-time activities... lining up matchbox cars

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the new pics, the sweet "new baby" video, and the precious sonogram pics! I just showed them to Uncle Glenn. They got a couple of chuckles, but he was not as attentive as I am. I guess it is just another general difference between guys and girls...

Meyer Family said...

love the new pics and the updates!!!

thebamabacks said...

bets, he is getting so big and such a cutie! congrats on #2. while it can get crazy at times, two is so much fun!!!!