Well, let's review the events of this past week, starting with Saturday night. (FYI- the following description is kind of gross. Steel yourself.)
1. Mama feels horrible with a bad sore throat and general aches.
2. We discover throw-up in Howie's bed on Sunday morning.
3. Mama feels horrible all day Sunday.
4. Mama can't eat all day Sunday because of nervousness over the Super Bowl and an impending sense of doom for the Colts.
5. The Colts lose the Super Bowl Sunday night. Enough said.
6. Mama starts to feel a wee bit recovered from the cold on Monday morning (not the broken heart over the Super Bowl, mind you).
7. Justice throws up all over Mama Monday afternoon.
8. Daddy starts feeling sick Monday night and proceeds to throw up.
9. Daddy feels sick Tuesday.
10. Daddy recovers.
11. Mama wakes up Thursday morning feeling sick and proceeds to throw up during the afternoon.
12. Mama takes Justice to the dr. Thursday morning and he's diagnosed with an ear infection.
13. Justice develops a rash in reaction to the antibiotic for his ears.
This is pretty much how the week has gone. Started out with a heart-wrenching loss, ended with some horrible stomach virus. I seriously need to blow the lid off of this apartment with some antibacterial spraydown. Honestly.
1 comment:
:( I'm so sorry you have all been feeling so poorly! I hope you are all better soon--we're ready to have you back in commission so we can actually see you! In the meantime, is there any day this week that I could bring you dinner? I would LOVE to. And if you don't tell me what night would be best, I'm going to just show up with it one night. Unless of course that would all make you puke more, in which case, you should tell me not to!
Post a Comment