ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! That boy is too much. (I never did make that dinner for you. Maybe you and the fam will just have to come over for dinner sometime soon :))
Amen to that Bets!!! They are adorable! Aunt Martha, here. My password thing is messed up somehow, so I have to come in as anonymous. That face is something else...
4 comments:
Yes Bets I agree it would be a crime not to share such cute pictures. Take care. WGF
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! That boy is too much. (I never did make that dinner for you. Maybe you and the fam will just have to come over for dinner sometime soon :))
Amen to that Bets!!! They are adorable! Aunt Martha, here. My password thing is messed up somehow, so I have to come in as
anonymous. That face is something else...
http://www.pjstar.com/news/x905414342/Church-sponsored-Operation-Egg-Drop-isnt-the-typical-Easter-egg-hunt
just read this in the news and thought of you and P-TOWN!!!!! miss you!! how are you??
Post a Comment