Josh, Betsy, Howie, Justice, & Wren Desch welcome you - blogging since January 2007
Friday, May 14, 2010
My Products of Craft Night [With LOTS of help!]
Here are my first two sewing projects, photographed on the ugly background of my kitchen counter!! We've been having Craft Night every Monday night and I'm really enjoying learning how to sew from some of the other ladies who actually know how. My first project was the bib with the bird on it the front and pear on the back. My seams are pretty crappy so don't zoom in. But the girls reminded me that soon they would be covered in who knows what falling out of Baby J's mouth, which was an excellent point. It's been fun!! Hopefully my sewing will keep getting better!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOVE the yum bib! too cute! sell them on etsy!
I'm impressed, Bets!!! I expect to see lots more. ;)
I'm impressed, Bets!!! I expect to see lots more. ;)
Bits, you are doing such a great job on your sewing! It's inspiring me to get my machine up and running and try some projects! Yay for you!
love,
Em
Post a Comment