Sunday, September 26, 2010

Look What I'm Wearing


It's so cold outside today!! Yay!! I woke up this morning, it was 71 inside our apartment, and I had to put on a sweatshirt. I've been dreaming about wearing sweatshirts and sweaters and scarves over the long summer, especially when it was back to 90 last week... I'm sooo over summer (at least for now... by December I'll be blogging about how bad I want summer to come back). Now it's down to 69 in our apartment and I can't wait to pull out some warm jams for the boys to wear to bed and think about that space heater down in the basement!! YAY!! I almost made some hot chocolate last night I was so euphoric about fall coming. This might be a wee bit premature since it will probably warm back up for a while, but for now I can just be glad for what's coming. Until after Christmas, when summer can come back.

3 comments:

Meyer Family said...

We're enjoying cooler weather over in VA today as well. LOVE it!
Enjoy the change!
Miss you, BFF!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. :-) I put my mackerdoodle in long footie pajamas tonight. It was probably still a little too warm, but I felt the need for cozy and lived vicariously through my preschooler. :-)

lisa said...

I love you bets.