Monday, June 1, 2009

Howie and the Zoo, His Favorite Place

Looking for some animals

Uh, Mom, there are some really big hippos in there

Hey, this choo-choo is fun!!

Howie's second popsicle of his life, contained in the bathtub

We have been to the zoo countless times since it's gotten warmer this spring- Howie's favorite animals by far are the hippos, cheetahs, and elephants. I have walked around the River's Edge part of the zoo so many times I can't even tell you!! My favorite animal: probably the cheetahs, I have to agree with Howie. Most elusive animal: capybara. I've never managed to see this animal who I think is the world's largest rodent, or something horrific like that. Most offensive animal: the black rhino. He almost peed on Josh, Howie, and my sister Carrie one time. Unfortunately this is not a joke.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Pics! Thanks for the update. I love them!!