Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Here HE Is... Justice Emmanuel Desch

(although not obvious in this picture, Howie is crazy about Justice)


Well, it's official... the Desch family is now a family of 4!! Josh and I now have TWO BOYS! Justice Emmanuel finally arrived Wednesday 09/09/09- pretty much the coolest birthday ever. He is sweet as can be and looks a lot like infant Howie to me. Many more pics to come!

4 comments:

lisa said...

woot woot! i love this post and i love your expanded family.

Laura Susan said...

Hooray! Welcome to the world! I love the name Justice by the way. I'm not sure if you know who Rita Springer is, but she's a worship leader. She has a son named Justice and she wrote a song about him "I'm in Love with Justice"
Love you guys!

Kat said...

Congrats! So glad he's finally here - and the name Justice is so cool! Can't wait to meet him in person. Enjoy being a new family of four!

Julie said...

Are ya'll going to call him "Mannie"??? Then you have a Howie and a Mannie!!! He's adorable! Love ya'll- Julie & Timmy