Josh, Betsy, Howie, Justice, & Wren Desch welcome you - blogging since January 2007
Friday, January 22, 2010
Fanfare, Please... The Camera Lives
Friends, the day that I went out to buy a camera my old one decided that it wanted to work again. Must have felt the imminent threat to its job security and decided to shape up lest it be shipped out. These pics are all from this fall and winter... a bit old but good nonetheless.

Josh and I had a blast at the seminary Christmas Banquet in December. We spent the evening with our wonderful neighbors Mike and Trish. And of course many sweaty seminarians on the dance floor.
We had a crazy fun date night with awesome friends Bryan and Lisa. Ending at FroYo is always a good idea... where else can you combine everything decadent in one cup??? frozen yogurt, cheesecake pieces, cookie dough, oreos, butterfingers, heath bars... need I go on???
Howie giving in to total mesmerization in the airport on the way to Nana and Bible Bill's for Thanksgiving. We are now those parents who buy our child a movie on iTunes in hopes for a quiet wait at the gate. It worked for a few minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bets-
I'm so glad the camera is working again!!!!
Love all the pictures updates, and I look forward to more frequent posts! ;)
LOVE you guys and miss you so much!
Can't wait to see you in June at Gil's wedding!!! Yay!
Thanks for the great pics, guys! Always fun to see them. Congrats on the Colts win too! What was with Farve throwing that cross grain pass in the second game? Really happy for both of you about the Colts going to the Super Bowl!
Post a Comment