Here it is... the inaugural bath of the brothers. Howie had a blast, but as you can see, Justice had a bit more to worry about.
Already 4 months today! It's gone so fast!! Justice is still sporting his awesome mohawk, which he has had all along and we hope continues well into childhood.
This is Justice's bedtime apparel... he looks a bit like a Michelin baby every night with all those clothes on to ward off the cold.
The other morning we awoke to find that Howie had climbed into the crib with Justice and turned the mobile on for Justice's entertainment. He's never been much of a climber, but I guess that's all changing!! We've since had to lower the crib mattress so Howie can't get back in, and now Justice has to use a telescope to look at his mobile.Howie is going through a very funny time... I often hear him singing songs kind of under his breath and whispering to himself. Today in the car he was singing, and it took me a while to catch what the song was... finally I heard, "... but I'm in the Lord's arsmy." He had heard that song from Grandma some time ago and that was the first time I'd ever heard him sing it. HA! Remember that old Sunday School song?
2 comments:
Those are some cute pictures! You're really enjoying that phone, huh? ;) Nathan would climb into Isaac's crib A LOT until they both got so big I had to tell him the crib couldn't support them both. Thankfully (and I don't know how this was prevented) Nathan never landed on Isaac when he jumped in the crib!
I love the quality brother bonding. And Justice's mohawk is hilarious!!!
Post a Comment