Josh, Betsy, Howie, Justice, & Wren Desch welcome you - blogging since January 2007
Monday, November 8, 2010
Never Know What You'll Find In Your Boot
Today I put on my cowboy boot and felt something in there, so I turned it over and shook it. Out fell some saltine crackers and a green letter G magnet from the dishwasher. Such is life right now.
It's nice to know my house isn't the only one where this happens. I reached for my crock pot a couple of days ago and found it filled with leap frog alphabet letters and a partially chewed baby carrot.
It's nice to know my house isn't the only one where this happens. I reached for my crock pot a couple of days ago and found it filled with leap frog alphabet letters and a partially chewed baby carrot.
It's nice to know my house isn't the only one where this happens. I reached for my crock pot a couple of days ago and found it filled with leap frog alphabet letters and a partially chewed baby carrot.
4 comments:
That's going to be my life soon, isn't it?
I LOVE all the updates you've recently posted! You and all your men are so cute!!!!!
Miss you, Bets!
xoxoxo
It's nice to know my house isn't the only one where this happens. I reached for my crock pot a couple of days ago and found it filled with leap frog alphabet letters and a partially chewed baby carrot.
It's nice to know my house isn't the only one where this happens. I reached for my crock pot a couple of days ago and found it filled with leap frog alphabet letters and a partially chewed baby carrot.
It's nice to know my house isn't the only one where this happens. I reached for my crock pot a couple of days ago and found it filled with leap frog alphabet letters and a partially chewed baby carrot.
Post a Comment