

My dear sister Carrie got married this weekend, as I mentioned below. It was such a wonderful event! I could not be happier for her- she is an amazing woman and I just want all the happiness in the world for her. We knew that this party would bring down the house, and it did. The ceremony was wonderfully personal and God-honoring, and convicting for me too as I looked back on our wedding! And the reception was on a boat... enough said. We had all been looking forward to the wedding and "Aunt Carrie's party," as Howie called it (after which he proceeded basically every time he thought of it to ask me if it was time for the party yet... finally this weekend I could say YES!). The boys looked dashing in their tuxedos and shockingly didn't complain about wearing them! We are just thrilled to welcome our new brother-in-law Brent to the family. He and Carrie are a wonderful match and we really couldn't be happier for them.
1 comment:
BETS!!!!!!!!!!
I had no clue Carrie was engaged! Ok- we need to talk ASAP.
Carrie looked beautiful, and love the pics of the boys. But, where's a pic of Brent?
Oh, I'm so excited, we must talk about this!!
Love
Kel
Post a Comment