Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Announcement Long in Coming... Wren Autumn Desch

She made it!! Wren Autumn made her appearance Sunday morning at 5 AM and what a gift she is. Being 16 days overdue she had plenty of time to pork up to a whopping 9 pounds and 22 inches long! We are grateful beyond what words can say and rejoice with great joy over this newest addition to our family. The boys are completely smitten with their little sister and now we're all just trying to make the adjustment to a new family member. (I have lots more to say but right now Wren and Justice are both asleep and Howie is at preschool, so I have "youshouldbesleepingrightnow" alarms going off in my head over and over!!) Here she is!


9 comments:

Jodi said...

Absolutely STUNNING and looks just like her Mommy! Congratulations to you all and can't wait to meet and cuddle you sweet Wren, we love you so much already! xxx

Mary Beth said...

She is so beautiful. Congratulations!!

Laura Susan said...

She's beautiful! I'm so excited for you guys!
Congrats and blessings on life with a little princess!

lisa said...

she's a little you, bets! love her and love you. talk soon.

Meyer Family said...

I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So thrilled she's finally here. And good job- sleep is far more important than a lengthy blog post. You are obviously a wise mother of 3!

Anonymous said...

Congrats y'all! So happy for you!
Ellie Blackburn

Suzanne said...

Good work Mama! She and Zach will have big babies together since he was 9 lbs 3 oz three days early! :) (And I will mention frequently, for the rest of their lives, that they WILL be getting married. Until they've married other people. At which point it will be weird.)

Anonymous said...

Besty & Family,

Congrats from Howie's home town and she looks alot like Howie when he was born. Beautiful name for a beatutiful little girl.. Take care

WGF

Mrs. Bozarth said...

Congratulations, Betsy!! I happened upon your blog a couple weeks ago through Coralie's, and I was just asking Phillip if he'd heard whether you'd had your sweet baby girl yet! So I had to find you again, and I'm so glad she's finally here!! She is beautiful!!

I think y'all are about 2 hours from us... I would LOVE to drive up to see y'all and meet little Wren, and as an alumni of Gulf, of course come with a meal...! I'll get your number from someone and we can text about that possibility. I can't wait to see you!!