Friday, October 7, 2011

Still No Baby

We're still waiting. One week overdue and counting! I'm drinking all of the raspberry leaf tea I can stomach, hoping to schedule an acupuncture appointment, and walking here and there. Thankfully my sense of humor is still mostly intact, although if you could ask Howie and Justice if this were true they might tell you otherwise. This morning Justice was very upset with me that I wouldn't pour him his millionth cup of chocolate milk and it drove me to tears. What that mostly says to me is we need this baby to be born! (And Justice has a bad temper.) We'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

If you post a pic of your cute pregnant self I will tell you the secret trip that will guarantee you go into labor within 8 hours :)

Suzanne said...

SHOOT. Secret TIP. Not TRIP.

Anonymous said...

Ok confession: I've been stalking you via your blog and am un-cool enough to not know how to find an email for you or any way to contact you personally but I just found out I could "post a comment." It's public but I wanted to say Hi after all these years! Hope y'all are well (I'm assuming you have had baby by now!). We just had our 4th :). God bless y'all - Ellie B