Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Character Building

Our character is being built as we roast in our house with no AC. We have 2 window units but they definitely don't cool the whole house, so I choose not to use them. I would rather just be hot than stand in front of the window unit and be cool but then roast everywhere else in the house. This takes me back to my childhood- my parents actually had central air but barely ever used it except in EXTREME circumstances.... now they turn it on so their cat won't get hot. Go figure.  (Love ya Mom and Dad!)  So it's looking like we may hit 88-90 on the thermostat today... we're all rocking the sweaty bomb look.  Love it.

3 comments:

Mary Beth said...

yikes!

James Brock said...

Just another excellent reason for you to come visit me. I run the AC :)

James Brock said...

Obviously you know this is Suzanne and not Jimmy :)