

We celebrated our 6th anniversary this May 13th... what a crazy awesome 6 years it's been. Some incredible highs, some low lows, but I'll say one thing... it's certainly always been lively. I am married to a man who makes me laugh until I cry, is always up for "doing something fun tonight" (my almost nightly mantra), works tirelessly at being wonderful father to our children, and loves me deeply. It has been such a joy to witness the maturing and deepening of our relationship as we grow toward each other and the Lord. We have both changed so much in the last 6 years, and I'm so grateful for a best friend to walk with as we grow in wisdom and humility. I'm one blessed woman.




4 comments:
Happy Anniversary. You looked like such babies! :-)
first of all, happy anniversary! i was just thinking today, 'isn't josh and betsy's anniversary this month?' apparently, yes, yes it is. second of all, bets, only you could every woman wish she could pull off short hair as well as you do. you are so beautiful! 3rdly, i am so fortunate to know you guys. you're an amazing couple. delightfully quirky and refreshingly odd at times, i must admit (pink boas and mj dance sessions) and also so selfless and so kind. i love yous guys. i love yous so munch. (as the locals would say). xoxoxo
ahhh bets! congrats friends. yall have lived alot of life in 6 years! miss you friend. xo
6 years?!! Wow, Bets! It seems like just yesterday when Casselberry and I won the "walk off" competition at your wedding. (at least that's how I remember it!)
what a special day that was...and how sweet to see the two of you continue to grow through the years. you've endured so much...personal training, kids, kids, kids, youth groups, seminary, several moves across the country, and now you're a Jersey couple!
Love you guys!
Post a Comment