Friday, August 31, 2012

Girl Meets Donuts


Yup.  It's a hit.

This is illustrative of how I have changed as a parent.  I would never have DREAMED of feeding Howie a donut at 10 months.  I was more the "this child is never going to taste sugar" sort of parent.  That slowly changed as I was progressively beaten down by the demands of being a mom.  Justice was eating lollipops at 1 (I discovered at this point that a lollipop is a powerful thing... although I feel guilty saying that) and Wren shared some of a milkshake with Josh at about 7 months. Sweet mercy.  Anyway the boys think Dunkin Donuts is so amazing, but I don't really agree.  I feel like the donuts coat your teeth and throat in this weird grainy film.  Is anyone with me on this?  We go get them on occasion but I always need a drink to wash them down.  But Wren was all in.


No comments: