Yes, that's right- I got my nose pierced!! At the encouragement (and part coercion) of my wonderful friends April and Elissa, I now have a real-life body piercing. We went together and each got a different piercing. Let me tell you, getting my nose pierced rivaled having a spinal block before my c-section in terms of pain. The kind piercing lady told me that it didn't really hurt that bad, but au contraire, my friends. It hurt so bad that my eyes started watering. Then the pain passed- it only lasted a second- and I was left with some vague nausea and a strong feeling that I was going to pass out. The piercing lady handed me a bucket of candy and told me to eat some (this is probably a common occurrence when getting a hole punched in your body) and handed me a cup of water. After a few minutes of sitting still, I was ready to go. It doesn't hurt anymore, and I've already managed to carefully blow my nose. Hope you like it!
We also hope that you like our new blog format- something different to shake things up!
2 comments:
That's so awesome Betsy! I have been wanting to get my nose pierced for awhile...but as teacher I don't know how my principal would feel. It looks great...I can't believe I didn't even notice when I saw you Sunday! It looks great :o) You look so cute!
Well I've always heard you can pick your nose, and the seat of your pants, but you can't pick your friends. Sounds like memories that will last a life time girly.
Post a Comment