Friday, March 9, 2012

Wren and Her Subjects

Wren has pretty much stolen all of our hearts these days. She is undoubtedly the princess of the house, and the boys are all too happy to make themselves her devoted subjects. I just want to say that I do take pics of our boys too, but they are so difficult to make sit still long enough to take a pic and Wren is just so easy at this stage. Thus the many pics of her in this post. Plus she's just really cute, if I may say so.

Big girl just tried baby cereal for the first time today! She definitely enjoyed the experience, though I don't know how much of it actually got into her stomach. More and more she is looking at whatever we're eating longingly, so I thought I would give it a try. It was a hit!

Gotta love the Halloween bib. First one I grabbed.







We are so grateful for this precious baby girl!!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

I think she looks a lot like Justice, but especially in the one where she's strapped into something (her carseat?) and has a bow on her head. WOW! She and Zach will have beautiful children together! :) p.s. can I just say how glad I am that you had a girl?! I had all of my other boys promised to other families I like who have daughters, but didn't have a way to get you stuck with the Brocks forever. Until Wren! Now she can marry Zach and we'll be one huge happy family! :)

Meyer Family said...

Oh, Wren-y-poo!!!!!! I love all of these pics. And I think she's a complete mix of Justy and Howie. Some pics she looks like Justice and in some like Howie. Oh, she will be one cared for little girl her whole life with these two older bros!

lisa said...

I LOVE THIS POST! holy smokes, howie! are you sixteen years old and driving a car!? you look so big! xoxox