These photos explained, in order of appearance. This is Mama's interpretation of what is going on in Howie's head.
1. Howie following a successful bathtime. Clean, dry... what more can you ask for?
2. Our toweled bedouin. Howie's impression of a wandering shepherd sucking on his paci.
3. Naptime. When Howie is truly asleep and not just snoozing, he sleeps like the dead. Josh did all kinds of sure-fire annoying things to test how asleep he really was, and this was the real deal. Howie has a vice-like grip even when asleep... we knew this boy of our's was destined to have a finely-chiseled, heavily muscled physique. I mean, look at us! (oh, wait. That's ridiculous.)
4. Howie learning to suck his thumb. "Mama, what do I do with these other fingers? They're really getting in the way!!"
5. Howie with his mama. "She's pretty cool."
6. "Teacher, pick me, pick me!!"
7. "Alas, it's hard to be a baby."
8. Howie with his grandpa during our week in Peoria.
9. Howie with his grandma, after a long day of greeting his adoring fans.
10. Getting his hair washed by Grandpa. "Ooh, that feels good!!"
11. Howie in some rocking train pajamas.
12. Hanging out in the Boppy. "Mama, the matching pajamas are a great touch."
13. Getting his hair shampooed in our kitchen.
We're doing well getting to know our little boy!! Hope you enjoy the photos!!
1 comment:
Howie is so precious. I can't wait to see him! No really, my heart is hurting... I want to meet him!!!!!
Post a Comment