Other than the paci struggle, things are going very well. It seems like overnight Augusta has sprouted fall weather, which has been LOVELY!! All of the sudden we're turning on the heat at night and getting out jackets. I've been re-inspired to bake something pumpkin and decorate our table with some crunchy fall leaves.
I would like to say also that I've been making some of Rachael Ray's supposed "30 Minute Meals"... let me tell you, I think she's the only person who can make those in 30 minutes. If you've ever watched her show, she chops like her knife is on fire and burning her hands. One minute you're looking at a whole onion... look away for 10 seconds, and all the sudden it's in teeny pieces. Wait, when did that happen??? If somehow she could bottle that machine gun chopping ability and send that with her cookbooks- we'd all be better off and chopping would suddenly be almost instantaneous. While on the topic of Rachael Ray, I should say that I'm officially OBSESSED with the Food Network!! While most of the Food Network personalities cook dishes that are obscenely unhealthy (i.e. I watched one of the shows yesterday where the lady made buttercream frosting that had 5 sticks of butter, yes, that's 5 sticks of butter, to go on a chocolate cake that had 2 sticks of butter for a total 7 sticks of butter- can you say instant heart attack??), it's still so much fun to watch them put their meals together.
1. Howie's newest skill is standing on his own two chubby legs!! We like the diaper and hat look. If you leave him standing for too long, his little legs buckle. So cute.
2. Getting better at holding his head up!!
3. Primed to go somewhere warm on top but pantless?? Must have forgotten the important detail of pants. Howie looks at this picture wistfully... missing the days of the paci.
4. "Hey Mama!! I love this blue chair!!"
5. "All of Mama's Food Network watching is rubbing off on me... what could I make with these measuring cups? Somebody give me some dry ingredients!!"
6. Those chubby cheeks are the most kissable things EVER- you would not believe how many times I kiss them every single minute of every day!!
Who can believe that November 1st is tomorrow?? Where has 2007 gone? I can't believe that October is already over. Happy Halloween!!
No comments:
Post a Comment