I got this movie for the kids on the recommendation of my friend Lisa, and I'm pretty sure it's my favorite kids' movie EVER!! We all think this is hilarious. Pooh has such a sweet voice and I guess it's just so innocent. It's surprising to me sometimes how movies for children sneak in attitudes you would never want your child to adopt, or words you wouldn't want them to say... our boys both love Cars, but let's face it: Lightning McQueen is kind of a jerk. Thomas the Tank Engine is a self-absorbed and prideful diva. Anyway one of the reasons that I love Winnie the Pooh is he's completely childlike and sweet. And besides that, he's just so funny! Howie watched this movie for the first time on our visit to see Nana and Bible Bill for Thanksgiving, and on the airplane he was shrieking as loud as he could with laughter!! Anyway consider this my hearty recommendation of this movie.
Josh, Betsy, Howie, Justice, & Wren Desch welcome you - blogging since January 2007
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Funniest Kids Movie EVER
I got this movie for the kids on the recommendation of my friend Lisa, and I'm pretty sure it's my favorite kids' movie EVER!! We all think this is hilarious. Pooh has such a sweet voice and I guess it's just so innocent. It's surprising to me sometimes how movies for children sneak in attitudes you would never want your child to adopt, or words you wouldn't want them to say... our boys both love Cars, but let's face it: Lightning McQueen is kind of a jerk. Thomas the Tank Engine is a self-absorbed and prideful diva. Anyway one of the reasons that I love Winnie the Pooh is he's completely childlike and sweet. And besides that, he's just so funny! Howie watched this movie for the first time on our visit to see Nana and Bible Bill for Thanksgiving, and on the airplane he was shrieking as loud as he could with laughter!! Anyway consider this my hearty recommendation of this movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment