Howie had his Christmas program at school a few weeks ago and he did a wonderful job singing a song with his class. The whole program was over in about 15 or 20 minutes but it was really cute!! Howie hasn't ever seemed to be much of a performer- we went to a wonderful Bible study in St Louis that had an amazing children's program, and they would have a performance twice each year to showcase what the kids were learning. I don't think Howie ever did much singing up on stage, although he stood there reluctantly. So we weren't sure what to expect this year, but he sang his class song with gusto. I wanted to get a good picture but I couldn't get one that really showed Howie- too many eager parents leaning out to photograph!! These were the best I could do. We are so proud of Howie- he is growing so fast and learning wonderful things at preschool!

Here he is marching in with his classmates

Howie is the one standing behind the lady whose head is in the aisle- you can only see his shoes and jeans! But there he is! (Thanks a lot lady)
Since I wasn't able to get a good pic or video of the performance, I asked Howie to sing his song again right in front of our Christmas tree. He willingly obliged.
No comments:
Post a Comment