
1. Howie's school, which is in the basement of this beautiful church about 20 minutes from our house (on a good traffic day... yeesh). We love it. He has learned so much and grown tremendously from his class three afternoons a week, and we are so grateful for a good teacher for him! Below you can see some of the fruits of his hard work at school. I'm trying my best to help him learn at home too, which makes me even more thankful for his school... I do NOT think Howie and I would be a well-suited combo for homeschooling!! HAHAHAHA

3. These children's books by Kenneth Taylor. He did the Living Bible paraphrase, and I really like how he writes for children. The boys love this story Bible, even though it does include some really weird stories, like when the people of Israel disobeyed Moses and God opened the earth and swallowed some, and others like that... I know all Scripture is profitable, but in a Bible for kids? A little hard to explain. Anyway it's still a good book. My parents gave me the other book for my 3rd birthday!! Isn't that wild? I loved it as a kid and the boys really enjoy it too.
4. Pink tutus and gumball shoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment