Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Bday, Noah and Nathan!

This past Sunday we had a wonderful time celebrating Nathan and Noah's birthdays at Stacy Park! It was probably the most beautiful day in the history of the world, and all of the kids ate lots of junk food as is fitting for a birthday party and had a great time. (Just as a side note, I think this is what Howie ate on Sunday: peanut butter cereal for breakfast and lunch, cheetos, pretzels, chips, cake, and a cookie at the party, Sun Chips and part of a Twizzler after evening church, and maybe one random apple thrown in for a pathetic nod to good nutrition. Yes, I am a good mom.) Anyway, it was so fun to be with friends on such a gorgeous afternoon and celebrate birthday #3 for Noah and Nathan!




Nathan and Noah, the birthday boys

Sharon and Abe
Me and Caroline Ruth- did you know it was possible for a little person to be this cute??

Rach, me, and Caroline... I think Caroline was hoping for some of Howie's junk food

No comments: