Hey Friends! It's pathetic, really, how long it's been since I've blogged. This has been a very full and busy summer. Basically, the biggest updates are that Hebrew stops owning Josh's life this coming Friday (can I please get a hallelujah, people??), and we have a baby due in 29 days!! Please notice the complete lack of belly shots during this pregnancy versus when Howie in utero pictures. Pregnancy 2.0 is just a different beast... Howie is as busy as you can imagine, so the camera does not come out very often unfortunately. I'll do my best to post some updated pics for your viewing pleasure. Much has happened since my last post, so buckle your seatbelts. We're going to kick it off with pics from Howie's birthday party/July 4th cookout that we hosted at our apartment last month! It was a blast with lots of family members!!
No comments:
Post a Comment