Who can believe that Justice turns 2 today?? This day two years ago (09/09/09, mind you) Justice entered our family and he has brought so much joy into our lives. He is a little bundle of boundless energy, laughter, mischief, and delight. He lives each day brimming over with joy and excitement. Though that often channels itself in questionable ways (hence Dennis the Menace), there is never a day that passes that he doesn't live life to the fullest. We are so thankful for him. I had some time this afternoon to look through some old pics of Justy's life and here are some of my favorites.
Remember his fauxhawk?
(obviously not Justy but who could possibly resist posting this face??)
We wanted to do some special things to celebrate Justy's birthday and also our Howie starts preschool Monday! He's going Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 11:40-3:15. I've realized in the past few days that that's obviously going to change our schedule quite a bit but we're soo excited for Howie and I know that he's going to love it and do so well! Anyway this morning I took the boys to a zoo that's close to our house and they had a wonderful time! (All you STL people... this is nowhere near as big as the STL zoo and you have to pay for it!! Don't even know how to process after being spoiled for 3 years!!)
Straining to see the bald eagles- those were pretty awesome! We got to hear them screeching and that was crrraaazy!!



2 comments:
Happy birthday, Justy! I SO WISH we could celebrate with you!
ack! i forgot his birthday is so very close to maggies! (her's is the 7th!)....cant believe he is two! and he is so big and beautiful! sad to zoos you have to pay for! ugh! oh and i totally want to hear about the preschool! so nice for you, especially with baby girl coming!!!!
Post a Comment