Friday, September 16, 2011

Oh, What a Beautiful Morning

This morning has reminded me of why I love fall. We woke up to crisp, cool air and clear skies, and it just made me want to soak up every minute. I put the boys in the stroller and walked to the bagel store, just up the street from us. Although it was just up the street, after about 20 steps I was huffing and puffing from being a. out of shape and b. 38 weeks along. Anyway we all enjoyed being out and getting warm bagels. We returned home, puttered around for a while, got dressed, and headed back outside to run off some steam. I hope you can see some of the beauty of this day from the pics! We live on a corner and a dead end street runs along the side of the house, which is perfect for the boys to play in! (well supervised of course... don't go freaking out on me here) As I watched them play I was overcome with gratitude for the goodness of God. He has showered us with blessing again and again, and this morning was just a sweet taste of that.
Of course he found the one muddy spot on the whole street... "Puddle Mama!!"

Couldn't resist. Just had to get in there.







Here you can watch Howie display his razor skills. He and Justy loved the fact that you could take a movie on the camera and watch it right away!!

2 comments:

Meyer Family said...

hahahaha! I love it! It's amazing how long you can entertain kids with a video camera. They just love to see themselves on film. So cute, Bets!

The Morginskys said...

what a beautiful street! more pics! more pics! and, i am jealous of warm NY bagels!!!!