We are anticipating meeting Baby Girl sometime in the next couple of weeks and we're all excited. I think we're as ready as we'll be... I have a doctor lined up, we have a hospital, and we have lots of little clothes and diapers! Now it's just a matter of time!
A beautiful teeny sweater handmade by Great Aunt-Martha... I wish somehow you could see this in person because it's truly gorgeous. And so small!! I'll make sure she wears it every day!
Her room is all ready! I would never have picked the colors of her walls, but we are in a short-term lease in this house and so they'll stay that way!! Pink walls wherever we end up next.

Precious friend Jodi made these gorgeous things... nursing cover, carseat cover, and pink blanket below. We're looking forward to using them!!


Gumball machine shoes from Aunt Stacy... wayyyy too cute to not post!!!

Adorable dress and shoes from Aunt Marnie, Uncle Chris, and Pax... how are girl clothes so much cuter than boy clothes??
Our baby has already been blessed with so many beautiful things from loved ones- we are so grateful. Pics of her wearing/using these things coming!
3 comments:
And you are TOTALLY KILLING ME with all that cute girl stuff. I'm with you--how is it so much cuter than boy stuff???
oh my goodness, I CANNOT wait for her to arrive! Enjoy all the pink stuff, we love and miss you TONS! xxx
Cannot wait to see her!!! Glad you're all ready to go. Mucho love.
Post a Comment