... Justice and I just dropped Howie off at preschool. As I watched him enter the room filled with kids he didn't know and get settled for lunch, I was overcome with emotion and close to tears. I am so proud of my boy. He has been looking forward to today for several weeks and this morning was ready to pack his lunch at 8:00 even though we didn't need to leave the house for over 3 hours. I am so eager to hear about his day and get his impressions of his new classroom, but for now, I have one sweet boy napping upstairs and one at school. Things will all change again in a matter of weeks as we welcome Baby Girl, but for now I'm enjoying my boys and reflecting on how fast they're growing.

excited on the ride to school
look at this big boy!

not one to be left out, Justy also posed for a pic

almost there...
can you pick him out?
4 comments:
Oh my goodness. He is SOOO gown up! Well done Howie! We love and miss you guys BUNCHES and BUNCHES! Give him a congratulations squeeze from us when you get him home later! xxxx
tell us more about the school! how did you find it? is it part of the church? yay howie!!! so glad you get a few weeks of some peace and quiet before little girl comes!!!! miss you!!!
WHAT A BIG BOY!!!! Wow. I can't believe this.
Oh..he looked so cute!
Thanks for sharing this, Bets.
Love you!
Bets, they are getting so grown up. I miss you guys!!! :(
Post a Comment