Friday, April 9, 2010

Oh Dear...

Please take a moment to look at Picture #1 and Picture #2. What do those things combine to give you?

#1
#2


Did you guess???



That's right, folks. Howie fell this morning at just the right spot to crash his head into the concrete wall in Picture #1. We have had other casualties involving that wall, and this one could have been much worse, so we're grateful to the Lord for protecting Howie! His head was gushing blood but once we got it all cleaned up there wasn't much there... I was picturing stitches, but none needed! Thank you, Lord!! For Howie the worst part is putting on the bandaid... for some reason he hates bandaids. He didn't cry long for the actual injury, but putting on the bandaid was much more traumatic.

Howie shows off his battle wound, and the cookie bribery Mama gave him while he got cleaned up.

2 comments:

Meyer Family said...

Bets-
When I first saw the wall I immediately thought of Humpty Dumpty. So sorry Howie had a big accident...but thank goodness it only required a bandaid.
Thanks for posting..I love the updates.
Miss you!
Kel

Keren said...

yikes! I love you blog...just spent the last 30 min watching Howie grow up backwards! =)