
I think I mentioned before that I'm learning how to knit!! I am completely in love!! It's so much fun. My friend Keren is teaching me how to knit "in the round" as it's called... these are some legwarmers I'm making for Justice. Why, you may ask, am I making legwarmers in April?? A valid question that I didn't think about until I already had a decent start on them, but since I probably won't finish until winter anyway, it's all good. I'm finding knitting to be seriously addictive.
1 comment:
Amen to that, Bets!! Keep that knitting fever going! I am so happy to hear you are addicted!!! Aunt M here... And thanks for the beautiful pictoral update!!! Bad fall for Howie... awful! Looks like he recovered well though. Hope to see you all soon. So thankful Paxie is back to his old self, complete with lollipops, and flaps... just needs a little more rest, along with his mama.
Later baby
Post a Comment