It's so crazy to me that suddenly my little babe is eating real food. He's already 7 1/2 months (which is unbelievable... when did that happen??), and now he eats like Howie only in smaller pieces. Yesterday he ate (in pieces, mind you) a hamburger, bun, and some pears. Saturday it was sweet potato fries, bread, etc. One day last week it was pot roast... Justice appears to have a good appetite once you ditch the baby food. And this all before he has even one tooth!!
4 comments:
1. I love the birds chirping in the background.
2. I love Justice's babble.
3. I love that he's wearing a Christmas bib :)
Bets- this video had me laughing out loud. I love that you're commending Justice on his talking...and I can't get over this kid's hair... LOVE it soooo much!
Show more videos- your kids are so much fun to watch!
Love you!!
Kel
xoxoxoxo
He is TOO CUTE!!!
From Justice's favorite Aunt Lisa (meaning, out of all of the aunt lisa's, i'm his favorite aunt lisa),
that was so precious. thanks for posting!
Post a Comment