Friday, April 9, 2010

We Love Forest Park... Can I Please Hear An "Amen??"

Josh's mom was here with us this past week, and we really enjoyed having her! We did lots of fun things, complete with 2 trips to the zoo, a beautiful Easter Sunday, Chick-Fil-A (of course), a rather interesting but very tasty dinner at a Chinese restaurant (let's just say right after we walked in Howie threw his cup in the fish pond in the waiting area... that's enough to give you a taste of why it was interesting), lots of walks, and a trip to the playground at Forest Park.


Take this guy outside and he's happy.



Howie hasn't quite gotten that you can look at the camera and say cheese at the same time.

What a handsome guy!! Please notice that my eyes look like someone injected them with something. I must have sneezed at least 50 times this day. I think it was allergies... I woke up to a car blanketed with pollen. Wow. But Howie looks cute, so please don't look at me.





Choosing a slide... serious business. (Nerd disclaimer: Josh put Howie in crocs and socks. I fought the socks. Not cool.)


Justice swinging away with Nana



How cool is this swing? Looks like a recliner.

No comments: