I just returned from my most pathetic venture to the gym ever... I am trying to walk often to encourage Baby to come out, but it's gotten really hot in Augusta the last few days. So I was thinking, "Hmm, where can I walk that's cool?" The only place I could think of was the shopping mall (which is one of the most depressing places in Augusta if you ask me, and it's also really far from our house) and the gym. I haven't gone to the gym for a while since my running shoes don't fit and I only have the above-described cowboy boots and flip-flops to choose from. But today I bit the bullet and resorted to walking on the treadmill at the Omni for an hour and twenty minutes wearing flip-flops. I figured walking on the treadmill in cowboy boots would REALLY be strange. So I wore my flip-flops and plodded along as long as I could stand, until my feet felt like they were going to fall off. There's a reason that people don't normally exercise in flip-flops, and now I've experienced that reason.
I'm updating our flickr page with some new pictures, so be sure to click on the link in the side column if you want to see them!! Have a wonderful Tuesday!
2 comments:
i hope that baby desch, and all future baby desches, and really all future children, will wear cowboy boots until at least age 8. or 9. or until it just looks too ridiculous.
Bets, can I be on some sort of text message list or something when Baby Desch is actively on his/her way into the world? I seriously have checked your blog four times today, praying, "Jesus, let the baby come NOW" and then I think, "Wait, what if that worked? How would I know?" LOVE you.
Post a Comment