Thursday, September 6, 2012

And So It Begins

We have embarked.  Howie was thrilled to put on his uniform, help make his lunch, and pack into the car to go to school.  Justice accompanied us and we bid Howie goodbye... as we left he was already playing and seemed to be doing fine.  I can't wait to hear his impressions of the first day.  We are so proud of him and are eager to see him grow and develop over this year.  I already miss him horribly but I'll muddle through.  Justice is already apologizing to me that he will go to preschool next year.  Wren and I won't know what to do with ourselves!  Today was a shortened school day to ease the transition for the kids, but tomorrow it's the real deal- we actually have to be on our A-game and out the door early in the morning.  We'll see how that goes!  







P.S.- Who can believe that the football season started last night?  Where has this year gone???

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I was thinking about you yesterday! How'd it go?!?!