Monday, September 10, 2012

Words of Wisdom

I want to commend to you a blog post written a few weeks ago by my sister Carrie.  While we were at my parents' house this summer my sisters and I had many wonderful conversations about raising our children and shepherding their hearts- through them I was greatly encouraged and given much food for thought.  Sometimes I get so overwhelmed with the daily grind of having small children... changing diapers, making lunches for school, doing laundry, changing clothes, cooking food, grocery shopping with little ones in tow, etc... It is easy for me to lose sight of the fact that although such a busy and exhausting time these are such important and wonderful years for intentionally investing in our children and beginning to encourage them to know and love the Lord.  Carrie is a wise, godly woman who has thought and studied intentionally about being a godly parent, and you can read her post here.

No comments: