Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Beautiful Wednesday

Today was supposed to be rainy and stormy, but instead it's actually beautiful!! WOOP!!

Josh had a great game last night. We had such a good time. The team ended up losing by 5 runs, but it was still a marvelous effort. Josh is a warrior on the softball field.

Today I went to Josh's office for lunch, and you will never guess what we ate... YEP, spaghetti!!! By this point we really didn't have much sauce left. So I got to his office, and he had already started getting lunch ready. His plate was covered with a HUGE mound of pasta and the smallest bit of sauce... it was really funny. So he basically ate pasta with a hint of tomato-y taste. But that spaghetti had a good run.

We had the joy of meeting our esteemed friend Richard Feero for breakfast Monday morning at Bojangles. It was so good to see him!! We're huge Richard Feero fans. We caught up, ate some BoBerrys (YUM!), and just had a generally amazing time. It's nice that we have some friends whose families are Augusta residents!! That way we're guaranteed to see them from time to time. I tell you what, Richard Feero is going places and I'm already proud to say that I know him.

Well, Josh and I are psyching up for LOST tonight... that's one of the great things about Wednesday nights!! Hope that ya'll have a great one!!

No comments: