Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Happy Tuesday, Friends

We're having mahi mahi for dinner tonight and I'm pretty excited. I used to like fish a lot more, but as of late I've had to choke it down. But I went on allrecipes.com, and I think I've found a winning recipe. The American Heart Association recommends eating a whole lot of fish every week, and we need to get two feet on the fish train. Right now I have one foot on and one foot off. Josh loves fish and would gladly eat it often, but I'm only half-way there. I guess if it will keep you healthier longer, it's worth it. It's like spinach. I hate spinach with a PASSION, but we eat it faithfully anyway. Sometimes you just have to eat unpleasant things in the interest of your arterial and cardiac health.

All right, I've got LOTS of pictures to post, so I'll get those up here!! Have a wonderful Tuesday!!

No comments: