Well, we had a good weekend. Josh is still sick but I think he's finally on his way to recovery. We didn't do much apart from sitting around, enjoying the sunshine, getting groceries, etc. Josh has had a hard time getting back on his feet. Whatever this bug is that he's got, it's a tough little thing! I took a picture of him so you could see how pitiful he looks:

Can you tell we're having a great time with our camera? Hmm, what else did we do? I went to Kroger on Saturday afternoon because our refrigerator was basically empty except for some nasty old spinach and milk, and I came back with quite a treasure:

LOOK AT THAT STRAWBERRY!! It was HUGE!! We thought this was quite a find and definitely picture-worthy. Even though this looks like the mother ship or something, it was so very good. Josh and I both love strawberries so much. They just taste like summer, and make me think of happy times anticipating the freedom of summer. Strawberries are such a happy fruit.

This is a picture of me actually eating the strawberry. It took 2 hands to eat this freak of nature, folks. I feel like I have an uncanny knack for spilling strawberry juice when I'm eating strawberries. That stuff STAINS!! Josh always treats my shirt immediately and they come out, but this time I didn't want him to have to treat it (and plus, we're out of detergent), so I had to be extra careful with this monster.
Well, I obviously don't have much to write about. We're going to see Baby Desch's doctor later this afternoon, so maybe I'll have something more to write about tomorrow.
Have a great afternoon!!!
1 comment:
Josh! (I assume), those two pics of Bitsy with the s.berry rock! Nellie would be proud!
jl
Post a Comment